Pages

Followers

Sunday 14 November 2010

Birthday Invitation

I have a special birthday approaching fast & we had a slight change of plan so I had to get some invitations done quick sharpish!


I chose a freebie digi image (I can't remember where I picked her up) & printed several of them onto matt photo paper. Coloured with my Promarkers, matted onto different colours of mirror card & added a ribbon. The wording was printed straight onto the card for speed & I included all the info on the insert! I am quite pleased with the speedy results and they are all ready to pop into the post in the morning!

2 comments:

  1. They are lovely invitations Dawn..... Big hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Dawn.. I think I've a link to the freebie some where! Lovely card
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx