Pages

Followers

Saturday 27 November 2010

My Blog Definitely Has the Tude!

I have been awarded another of these lovely awards!!!


           As some of you may know there's a gift attached to this little beauty!
In order to qualify for the $5.00 Digi’s With Attitude! Gift Certificate you must state 3 things that makes you different from everyone else and you must nominate 5 blogs. Lastly, you must display the Blog Award Badge (above) in your sidebar and link it back to the Digi’s With Attitude! Challenge Blog.
I have already recieved my gift & I encourage you to do the same if you get the chance!

Three things about myself that make me different from everyone else???
I'm having a Birthday Party today to celebrate my 50th!
I have a motorbike
I lived in Gibraltar for 4 years a while back
Now I'm to find 5 blogs that have the tude! But not the award yet!!!
1 Andrina
2 Ali
3 Nikki
4 Faye
5 Mary
That's me done! See the T&C below!!!
If you have been awarded the “I got the Attitude! Blog Award” and you have followed all the steps please email dwacblog@live.com claim your Gift Certificate. Include your full name and your blog name. Only one gift Certificate per person & blog please.
(Gift Certificates will be sent to you within 48 hours of receipt on a business day via a reply to the email received.)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for chossing me! Have a great weekend. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday x Hope your birthday is great fun! x Leigh x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry its taken me ages to say thank you for this Dawn! (Soooo much going on atm!) I really appreciate it. ;) Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx