Pages

Followers

Thursday 2 December 2010

Pink,Silver & Black

I have another card to share! I have been busy making lots of Birthday cards this week!

This is Grumpy Gretchen! The digi stamp is called Big Deal Birthday and comes from Digi's With Attitude!

I have coloured her up using my promarkers & to fit in with their current Challenge #8 which is a colour challenge. Use Pink Black & Silver!
I have used a bit more colour on the cake but I hope it fits the bill!!!
The base card is A5, black & I have added a matt of silver & then a flocked paper which I got in a Do Crafts Goody bag eons ago! I also added another panel using a striped paper from the same pack. I love these papers sooo much, I can barely bring myself to use them!!lol
I added a bit of pink ribbon from some candy I recieved. I matted Gretchen on to some black and then some silver card which I had punched down one side using a Martha Stewart punch. Then to finish off a computer generated sentiment & number star, some card candy & a flower.
I hope you like her!!!

6 comments:

  1. Cool silver border Dawn! Love your card, and the cake looks great! Yum!
    Thanks for playing at Digi's With Attitude! Viv :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks great Dawn, and I'm sure there's enough cake for me?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure do Dawn, and I'm sure 'M' will too (am I right?) Such a great image, perfect for a milestone birthday too! You're really loving these digis with attitude atm, are you going to go for their DT call? Reckon they'd snap you up. Hugs, from Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG what a perfect birthday card! Great sentiment! Thanks for making a card with our fab recipe of pink, black & silver at the DWAC! Best of luck to you . PS- Don't forget about the DT call as well!! Corry GDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha! You caught me out good and proper there Dawn, you devious little minx you!!!! I love it, thank you so much, and now anyone who sees this will think I'm a year younger than I really am....perfect! Lol!

    Big hugs, Ali x

    PS Love the new blog background, its gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is awesome! Love the shine! Love the layout! Love the sentiment and image! I'm so glad you participated in the Digi's With Attitude! Challenge! I hope you'll join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx