Pages

Followers

Sunday 29 May 2011

Maggie/The Crafty Pad Designs/Crafts Beautiful Magazine

Good morning everyone! I do hope you have a lovely relaxing Sunday planned & can put your feet up with a nice crafty magazine for 5 mins at least!
I know of one lady who will be flicking through the above publication more than once this week!
The lovely & very talented Maggie, a fellow teamie on The Crafty Pad DT has been published!
I believe if you open your magazine at page 29 you will find this stunning project!





These are just a few of the pics of this awesome creation!

The images Maggie has used are all by our lovely boss lady, Deborah Moore from The Crafty Pad Designs

If you check out Maggie's blog you'll see more pics & find out all about this stunning creation & how she made it!
I think you'll all agree Maggie is one talented lady & her work more than earns it's place on the pages of a magazine! Please stop by her blog & give her a bit of love! I know she'll appreciate it!

I'll be back in a bit with my humble DT card & the details of this weeks challenge over at The Crafty Pad
TTFN lovelies have a super Sunday Morning!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx