Pages

Followers

Thursday 26 May 2011

Sale Now On At The Crafty Pad Designs


Hi all, Hope you've had a good day!
I've just found this out & thought I should share it with you asap!


The Crafty Pad Designs are having a sale on all their digi's!

The sale, now on,  will run from Wed 25th May - Thurs 2nd June. :)


There will be a discount code and this will be displayed on the website - the code should be entered in to the discount code box at checkout. :)



Unfortunately postage is being applied to the orders, even digi's but don't worry - this is due to the software problems but all postage is refunded in full on all digi orders.
So you now have the perfect excuse to pop on over, check out all Debbie's fab images & sentiments & snag your self a bargain! Think of it as a 3 for the price of 2.
I've just finished my DT card for this Sunday's Challenge, sadly I can't share it with you now but I can let you have a sneaky peek!



lol! 
Don't forget to stop by the Crafty Pad Challenge Blog on Sunday too to find out this weeks winner & the new challenge theme! I know you'll all love this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx