Pages

Followers

Monday 20 June 2011

A Gift For You & A New Follower or 2

Happy Monday all! 
Here is my DT Card for the My Grafico Challenge & Inspiration Blog!


We the ladies of the DT were given the awesome
Mehndii Doodles set


from Mel's Brushes to work with this week!

Sooo versatile, there are sooo many different things you could do with it!
As I needed a money wallet for a gift, that's what I opted to do.
I simply printed the image straight onto a sheet of Pearlescent Cardstock,



flipped it


 & added again with the words 'A Gift for You' printed in between.
I coloured the images with sakura glitter & glaze pens.
It was nice to use something other than promarkers for a change.
I had forgotten what fun these pens are to use!


Next I used my scoreboard to add two embossed lines then I scored to allow me to fold into a DL shape, making the wallet.
I attached a length of ribbon at the back using a length of Ultra High Adhesion DST.
 I then popped the gift inside & tied the ribbon around to keep it in place!
Thanks for looking, I hope you like my clean & simple design gift wallet!
Don't forget to pop over & join in with us at My Grafico Monthly Challenge, where it's
ALWAYS 'Anything Goes'

I'd like to say Hi & a big wave to my two new followers
Tammy & Hilde welcome to my blog ladies!
I hope you like what you see!
Do pop on over to visit their awesome blogs & leave some love if you have the time!

I'd love to enter this project in the following challenges

Delightful Challenges Anything Goes
Southern Girls Challenge Anything Goes
StampInsanity Clean & Simple
Corrosive Challenges Ribbons & Bows
Gingerloft Challenge Asian Inspiration
House of Gilli Ribbons & Bows
Karen's Doodles Challenge Flower Power


10 comments:

  1. How beautiful!! Those look amazing and your colouring is fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls. Karenxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty creation, just love the bright colours!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the set we had to work with this week! Tammylee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous work Dawn - this looks absolutely fab! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card. Thanks for playing along at The Corrosive Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those bright, vibrant colors. I became a follower too (but thought I already was - small sr. moment :-). )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, vibrant and gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Gingerloft this week. Nikki DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful.... love the colours! What an awesome set of images!
    hugs,
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous card, love your colours and those stamps are stunning!!!
    Thanks for joining us on Karen's Doodles this week
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely Hun! Love the bright colours you used! Thank you for joining us at Gingerloft this week!
    Hugs Kobie -Gingerloft DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx