Pages

Followers

Saturday 11 June 2011

A Good Time Had By All? & 3 new followers!

Morning all! My Blogging Buddies Are Back! Yay! Hope all of your are too!
I now see my latest follower is none other than my dear friend & DT buddy over at My Grafico, Tammylee! Big Hi & a wave to you Tammylee!
Her work is awesome! Do try to get over & check out her blog! I promise you won't be disappointed!
I also have a mystery follower! I'm sorry I can't find a link & I don't know your proper name so for now we have to call you Carmim02 welcome to my blog!
Ooopsy another new follower! Big Hi & a wave to Margaret Powell who has just joined us this second! I'm off to see if I can find a link for Margaret!
Ahhh I gotcha! It's Margy from South Africa! I know Margy from the Cardmaking Downloads  Forum! Do pop over & check out her work! It's awesome!
TTFN x


1 comment:

  1. YAY! Mine are back too! Hope they were all at the same party!

    Happy Saturday to you and your followers

    KAthyk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx