Pages

Followers

Sunday 19 June 2011

My Dad

Good afternoon! I just had to share this photo of my Dad with you all!



Hubby & I went out to Mum & Dad's with his favourite lunch & his pressie!
As you can see he was a happy bunny & he's wearing his rosette with pride too! lol
Now how did I manage to fit that Toblerone in that little box I hear you say?
Actually, I didn't, it was filled with little mini ones!
Hope it made you smile!

UPDATE: I've just discovered that my Tie Box & Rosette as pictured,
made Top 3 at


Sparkles Forum Challenges!


3 comments:

  1. Looks like he appreciated your giftie! Hapy Fathers Day!

    KAthyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done you and great picture!!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great photo Dawn :D Hope your dads Fathers Day was the best, by the smile on his face my guess to that is.... most definitely lol xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx