Pages

Followers

Sunday 30 October 2011

Friendship!

Happy Sunday all!
It feels like an age since I've been here! 
Last weeks posts were scheduled as I was off on my jolly hols 
in beautiful sunny Lanzarote!
We had a great time with lots of R&R!
My thanks go to the other DT ladies for filling in for me!

Now onto this weeks DT card for The Crafty Pad!
Where the theme for Challenge #145 is
Friendship!
Here's my card!


I used a 5" X 5" white square card blank for the base.
The DT were given the Oh So Cute!


This image is available as a digi for you to colour as well as a coloured version!
As I was short of time I opted to use the coloured version!
I think you'll agree it's really lovely!
The pics don't quite do it justice I'm sorry!
The Papers & buttons I used were from a Papermania Capsule Collection & I 
think they go perfectly with the colours in the image!
I used a nestie to cut out Roshelle & her friend then inked the edges.


I created the circle sentiment in my graphics programme & cut it out 
with a smaller nestie & again inked the edges.
I added the 'hope ribbon' symbol as this card is going to a friend who will appreciate that.
I then remembered I had a little metal 'hope' charm which fit almost perfectly 
I also added some bakers twine detail


The inside was decorated to match & I shouldn't tell you but in my haste 
I managed to stick the panel on the wrong side!!!! LOL!
I'm sure we've all managed that at some point right?!
I so needed that holiday!!!!
Now that I'm back I'll just do the other side to match!

Our sponsor this week is the fantastic Michelle's Scrap
who is offering this fabulous rubber stamp as the prize!

I hope you can join us for the Challenge!
Don't forget to check out the other awesome creations by the
other DT members!

As ever, I'd like to add this card to some challenges which are tracked by the lovely ladies at Feline Playful! Thanks Ladies you do an awesome job!
Just us Girls #108 Wildcard Challenge
Inspire Me Fridays Anything Goes
Sew Many Cards Two Different DPs
Forever Friends Use a Sentiment 
Shelly's Images Tic Tac Toe (Digi Fall Colours Freee Twine)
Paper Pretties Embellish
Scrapbook Sisters Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes
Whimsical Wednesdays Fall Cuties (Do ducks count?)
Digital Tuesday Buttons & Twine
Partytime Tuesdays Anything Goes

22 comments:

  1. Awesome card, love the image and your use of baker's twine. Thanks for joining this week's challenge at Digi Doodle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your images are always so delightful!!!!! This is adorable and it sure made me smile!!!!! Love the design and you did an excellent job on it Dawn!!!!!!

    Hugs
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card love the image and little details, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. Thanks so much for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Challenge this week.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply adorable! Love the twine

    ali x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card love your image and colour choice. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card love your image and colour choice. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Dawn they have given you a cute image to use love the warm colours. Great to meet another Edinburger in blog land! Thanks for playing along at Cardmadfairy this time.
    Carol Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome card!! Love that image...so cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesdays!
    hugs,
    joni

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great fun card! :) Love it!

    Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable card! Thanks for playing along with the Whimsical Wednesday Challenge! Hugs, Cathryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute. I love the sketch that you used on your card. Thank you so much for joining us over at Whimsical Wednesday . Hope to see you again.

    Hugs,
    Kate GD

    ReplyDelete
  13. A really beautiful card Dawn, I love the colours and the sentiment is oh so true. I am sure your friend will love it :)

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card, and that little charm is the perfect touch. Thanks for joining us at the SNSDC!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card and I love how you have used the twine too :) Love the image and the sentiment is so right :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute! I love the yellow buttons, they just look happy. Thanks for playing at Whimsical Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. So sweet! I'm just loving the way you did the twine! Awesome job! Thanks for joining us for the Whimsical Wednesday Challenge! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Challenge "Anything Goes" this week.

    This card is gorgeous. You have made it so sunny and friends walking together is something sometimes very emotial seeing on cards. Also this is full of sunlight and it makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Pretty card and colors! Thank you for playing along at the SNSDC!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fab card and love that charm! Thanks for joining us this week at Cardmad fairys digi days...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Aw, sweet card! Cute image and I LOVE how you used the baker's twine!

    Thanks for playing with us at Party Time Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great to see you joining in the PCj challenges Dawn!! Thanks for having me as GDT at The Crafty Pad for the month of Nov!! I was stoed to be asked!!! Love this card!! The ducks are so cute!! Thanks for joining us at PCJ for the Üse a Digi"challenge!! Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx