Pages

Followers

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Special Fundraising BCA Image


UPDATED JAN 2015 IMAGE NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO NEW VAT LAWS

Hi all you lovely bloggers,
Have you seen the news here in the UK about the new drug to
 treat ladies with advanced breast cancer? 
You can check it out here
As you probably know by now, as a result of my mum
 being treated for Breast Cancer,I have been fundraising 
this last little while for Breakthrough Breast Cancer


I have had my head shaved & in an attempt to boost my funds a little more,
I am currently running two 
Breast Cancer Awareness/Think Pink Themed Challenges
one on my blog here with a host of fantastic sponsor prizes to be won
& the other on The Crafty Pad where you can fnd some fantastic BCA freebies 
drawn by the lovely "Boss" Deborah Moore of The Crafty Pad Designs.
As well as another list of fab sponsor prizes to be won!

I have also been lucky enough to receive an exclusive
 Digital Image to sell on my blog to help with fundraising.

The image was drawn by Lindsay Elise Jolly
of LEJ Designs & is called 
"Hope"


Isn't she beautiful & poignant!

 Here is a card made by Lindsay using the image she has drawn.


You can see more about it on Lindsay's Blog
As Lindsay normally retails her images at £1.50 
I have decided that to respect Lindays work & the image
 "Hope" 
it will be sold exclusively here at  £1.50

100% of the proceeds of the sale of this image will go to my fundraising for
If you'd like to own & create with "Hope" please click on the button below!



Please feel free to share the news about this image & let people 
know where they can purchase her!
With Breast Cancer Awareness Month coming up,
I'm sure many of you will find her useful & won't it feel good 
knowing that you have helped a worthy cause too!
Thanks so much for your support!

3 comments:

  1. Hope you raise lots of money beautiful, I sell my cards and the money goes to cancer research xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your fundraising, I am sure it will do well with this fab image.
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope it does well for you hun, glad to see you got the button set up ok =)
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx