Pages

Followers

Tuesday 4 December 2012

!!!!Sale Now On!!!!

Good Morning bloggers!
Just stopped in to tell you about a massive sale at 


Did you know that the shop & the challenge blog are closing?
Debbie the lovely boss has decided to give a huge 25% off 
of everything! From now until the 6th January 2013.
The shop closes its doors on the 7th Jan 2013!
Make sure you don't miss out on a bargain!
Debbie's images will continue to be available for purchase after the 7th Jan from


Just look under Digital Stamps/Line Art
 & refine your search to The Crafty Pad Designs
You will also find a search by designer box in the side bar,
just scroll down until you find The Crafty Pad Designs.
Happy crafting friends!

4 comments:

  1. Sorry it is closing, Dawn I will check out the shop if I get a chance. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this information. Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for letting me know Dawn I really do appreciate it. Such a shame, but at least we will still be able to get those fab designs on CMD. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sad to hear that the challenge is closing but I'm thrilled that the digi stamps will still be available. I'm definitely getting in on this sale! Thanks for letting us know.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx