Pages

Followers

Saturday 22 December 2012

Santa's Cookies Are Ready!

Good morning everyone!
How are you all today?
I'm still totally chasing my tail & playing catch up but I am getting closer
 every day to being organised for Christmas!
Over at the 2 Sisters Challenge blog, there's a new challenge for you!
This week the Theme is Krafty Christmas & we'd like to see you 
use Kraft on your project!
Here's my GDT card!

It's a simple little A6 card.
This weeks sponsor is Kenny K & I was given this little 
sweetie Santa Cookies from Kenny K to work with!
Isn't she just the cutest little thing you've ever seen!
I did try to print the image out onto Kraft card-stock but it wasn't
to be as the Kraft was just to thick for my poor printer.
So, instead I used Kraft for my base & for matting!


I coloured the image with a combination of Copics, Promarkers &
Flexmarkers then cut her out with an oval Nestie.
I cut the matt with a scalloped oval.


The sentiment ticket is from The Crafty Pad


The ribbons are from Lidl & the little Chrome Bell from MieFlower


The buttons & design paper were from my stash.
I used a simple paper insert to finish off this little card!
I hope you like it! 
I'm dropping it off later at my hairdressers 
with a box of cookies for them all!
Thanks so much for stopping by, it's always nice to have visitors!
I hope you have the time to Get Krafty & join in with  the 
challenge at 2 Sisters this time!
I'd like to enter this little card in the following challenges:
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas  Anything Christmas
Charisma Cardz Santa Claus is coming to town.
Auds Sentiments - Anything With A Sentiment
Copic Challenge Europe A Christmas Card
Craft Us Crazy Merry Christmas
Happy Campers Food & Drink

21 comments:

  1. What a cute card and I'm sure your hairdresser will enjoy all the cookies :) hugs Nikki C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn, this is just darling!!! CUTE image and love your card! Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab card Dawn - really cute image and i\ love kraft xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgous card Dawn. Love the image and festtive colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card and such a cute image! Glad to hear you are starting to get caught-up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute! Love the image and the added jingle bell to the ribbon. The kraft mat really makes the image pop. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, super colouring, image and all the lovely details :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fantastic dawn. I do love the cute image. I would like to wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great colouring in! Lovely card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card Dawn, love the image you've used, could judt eat a Christmas cokie , mmm yum yum..... Thanks for joining in with us over at Happy Campers xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really cute card - beautiful colours
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Dawn, the image is fabulous and the colours are just perfect :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dawn, I love your coloring on this adorable image -- fabulous! That's really an incredible bow, too. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous card, love the image and colours x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous,love the image. Happy Christmas and all the best for the New Year.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card Dawn.

    Merry Christmas to you and your family.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. this is gorgeous Dawn, I love the image and colours you've used too
    huge hugs, lorraine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Dawn, A super card, with a great image.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a cute image, and lovely colouring in and choice of colours.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card Dawn, I want to wish you and yours a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx