Pages

Followers

Thursday 10 January 2013

Burlesque Birthday

Good morning all, I hope you are all well! 
Are you looking forward to the weekend? 
I know I am! I'm just not used to working a full week yet,
after the holidays!
 It was great to be off, but I guess it's good to be
back in a routine & know what's on every day too! lol
Anyhoo, onto my card!
It's a Just inklined creation!


Another pink & blue creation for you! 
The image I have used is Burlesque from Just Inklined!
 I just love it!


I used my trusty Flexmarkers & Promarkers to colour
it up & bring it to life!
The design paper is from my stash & has been there a very long time!
Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure it's Papermania!


The sentiment ticket is from The Crafty Pad Designs. 
The shop is now closed but you can still buy the images at
 Card Making Downloads


I added some lace, new to my stash, die-cut swirls & a handmade flower.
The flower was one I got ages ago from Crafty Loops aka Lee.
She makes the most amazing flowers.


I decorated the inside of the card to reflect the outside.
Thanks for dropping in! I appreciate the visit!
I'd like to enter this card in the following list of challenges:
Glitter N Sparkle Anything Goes
A&T Emerald Faeries Celebrations
Loves Rubber Stamps Dies Or Punches
Craft Your Passion - Vintage/Shabby Chic
Lexi's Creations - Anything Goes
Ooh La La Creations - Happy Birthday
2 Sisters - Anything Goes

24 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card, love the colours, and the colouring is brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blooming lovely, Dawn, such brilliant stamps, you can enter this into our Glitter N Sparkle "anything goes" hugs hun xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Beautiful Dawn ..Such pretty colours and the lace gives it a lovely texture xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, fab card Dawn! Great colours (and colouring). Very pretty.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card I love that image and the colours are so pretty
    beautiful embellishments too
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooo, this is a bit different, I like it a lot. That's a great image x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful,such a lovely image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Dawn. ~Gorgeous image. Love those pretty papers and your design, beautifully made. Thanks for sharing at Lexi's Creations.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colours and very Oh La La !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous creation, just love the colours you have used!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Emerald Faeries, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card! Love the wonderful color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the papers and the gorgeous flower and lace. The images are stunning and beautifully coloured.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this color combo, Dawn! Wonderful image and such a lovely rose embellie. Fabulous lace!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is really different! The colours and images are great and the flowers & flourishes are gorgeous. Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  15. fab card thanks for sharing with us at 2sisters blog challenge good luck Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, this is stunning! The colours are great! Your colouring of the images is amazing! Wow!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Glitter n Sparkle this week..
    Toni - DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the colouring grate card,thank you for joining us at Glitter n sparkle challenge blog good luck and hope to see you again soon.
    AJ dtm

    ReplyDelete
  18. fab card - love that flowers xx thanks for sharing at loves Rubberstamps xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. brilliant love the colours and the papers thanks for joining us at glitter n sparkle and good luck emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. How adorable! What a cute image and your colors are so pretty! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is so beautiful, love the colors and the lace and the great images. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. So pretty, I love the lace, flowers and die cuts
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great card, love the colours, Thanks for sharing at OLLCB x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh this is lovely! Especially the image and flower. Thankyou for joining us this month at Crafty Bloggers Network

    Geraldine M
    CBN DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx