Pages

Followers

Monday 4 March 2013

Just Inklined To Hop with Die Cuts & Pearls

Good morning blog hoppers!
Time for this months Just Inklined Blog Hop woo hoo!


Our host this month is the lovely Gaynor who has chose our theme of
Die Cuts & Pearls
If you are hopping, you'll have arrived here from Karen J whoI'm sure
had something very beautiful to show you!


My card was made using the beautiful vintage image Charlotte.
If you're keen to hop on, your next stop is Tammy who I'm cetain will wow you
 with her beautiful creation! Don't forget to leave a comment at each stop because, as always
we have a couple of spot prizes to give away to someone who leaves us some love!
If you'd like to know more about my card read on!


I coloured the image with Flexmarkers, trying to keep the colours muted
 to give a real vintage feel! I used an oval nestie to cut out the image, 
then inked the edges with some distress in in Antique Linen


The flowers are from a border trim, I cut them out & added a
 pearl to the centre of each one. The flourishes were cut using Marianne Creatable dies
& the sentiment panel was a Spellbindes Die (I trimmed off the ends).


Here's a side view! If you have read on & now want to hop on, you need to
visit Tammy next! Don't forget your comments!
Happy Hopping!
I'd like to enter a couple of challenges with this card:
Crafts & Me - Dies/Punches
Stamp n Doodle 2 Different Punches/Dies
365 Cards - Day 57 Use The Word Happy
Inky Chicks - Mothers Day Or Birthday
LEJ Designs - For A Lovely Lady

21 comments:

  1. Hiya - my first ever blog hop - what a lovely card, love the shaped card, the image is beautifully coloured - Hugs Zoe x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card and beautiful background papers! Love the soft colors you used for this beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous rocker card Dawn - great image and I adore your colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card dawn, this is one of my favorite ink lined images I like the paper and the flowers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Dawn, a fabulous creation! Love the rocker card and your color choices are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this dawn, the shape of the card is fab and I love that ribbon with the pearls, beautiful x Gaynor

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Dawn. Love the shaped card and fab image xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhh, how fun is this! LOVE those colors and the rosettes are perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful lady, and hat is nice, roses are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh wow this is stunning what a fabulous image too!! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Spectacular, Dawn! I love that image with the big, feathery hat. Gorgeous roses and I'm tickled to know that others cut up trims and use them for unintended purposes, too. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dawn, this is simply gorgeous!!! Love that image and your shaped card is so creative and pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely way to use that stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous Dawn, love the colours you've used too.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful, and I'm sure your Mother will love it!
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Dawn,
    I'm sure any Mother would love to receive this card,it is very classy
    Hugs
    Jeannette xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello Dawn, the vintage lady looks so elegant and the embellishments are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a cool card I love the layout and design.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Pretty card! Love the flowers with pearl centers!
    DeniseB

    ReplyDelete
  20. &X41;t this moment I am going away to do my breakf&X61;st, аfterwa&X72;d having
    my breаkfas&X74; co&X6D;ing over again to read moгe neωs.


    Fee&X6c; freе to surf tο mmy pаge ...
    tomato bugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx