Pages

Followers

Saturday 23 March 2013

The Wrinklies Visit The Vet

Good morning lovely friends & bloggers!
Here is today's card,  it's a fun, A5 decoupage card!


The image & papers are from La Pashe



Aren't they just tooooo cute!!!
I love these little characters, they are so full of fun!
You might just have seen them on C&C TV recently!
 I believe they were so popular that the CD-Rom sold out and some 
of you are still waiting for yours!

I used pinflair glue to build up the layers, then distressed the edges using 
some serrated scissors & Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Antique Linen.



I added a beautiful flower which was handmade for me ages ago
 by the lovely Lee, AKA  Crafty Loops! I love using the flowers she made
but I feel I have to keep them for very special cards!
The sentiment if from the CD-ROM too!


Here's the inside of the card. I used a pawprint stamp from my stash
to create the background paper.
Thanks for dropping in, I love it when you visit!

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Going Grey With Scrap Creations - Favourite Embellishments
LEJ Designs - Add A Flower/s
House Of Gilli - Flowers & /Or Ribbon
Pause Dream Enjoy - Anything Goes
Stamp & Create - Fur Or Feathers

22 comments:

  1. Great card Dawn. Super image and so love the sentiment.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love it! These wrinklies really make me smile. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sweetie, this made me smile (more wrinkles for me)
    Great card.... good luck with the challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous - these wrinklies look like lots of fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Dawn, such a fun image x

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL Dawn, this sure put a smile on my face this cold wintery morning. Love the sentiment and the image is wonderful. Have a wonderful weekend.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely fantastic! Love the winklies! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaha what a fun image!!! i love your colouring... it is just perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. a fab card and great sentiment. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant! I love this it really made me smile, gorgeous papers and layout and such a fab image
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card. That image is so much fun and it put a big grin on my face, especially as I know those wrinklies xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the wrinklies images and this card is brilliant. This would put a smile on anyones face. Gorgeous :D

    Hugs Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lol Dawn this fab card made me giggle xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, this is such a scream, Dawn! This one will have me laughing all day long while I play in my garden. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  15. A fabulously fun card Dawn. The image and sentiment are wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fab card Dawn, such fun a great image xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely love this card Dawn, it really cheers you up looking at it. Thanks for joining us at LEJ Designs and good luck, Nicola X

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMGosh...that's adorable!! I must have laughed A LOT then ;) Love the humor in your card and that flower IS amazing. Terrific job on your card...definitely gave me another wrinkle! Ha!!

    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday!
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fab card, the first wrinklies one I have seen, thank you for joining us at Creative Moments this fortnight,
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  20. How fabulous! That image is so cute! Thanks so much for playing with us at Pause Dream Enjoy Anything Goes this past week. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx