Pages

Followers

Saturday 21 September 2013

Altered Art(ish) Fun

Hi all, I thought I'd share a little bit of fun & useful altered art for you!
This month at The Crafting Cafe, the theme is
Firstly, may I apologise to this month's lovely sponsor Teri Sherman of 

Grab a Banner
 This particular item does not showcase any of her fabby images.
 Also, I must confess I didn't make this item but I just had to share it with you!


This is a catscraper, made by my beloved husband for our fur babies!
The design was originally inspired by the Chrysler Building! lol
I also have to confess, he didn't design it but he did create it from 
around 10 recycled/upcycled cardboard boxes.
If you'd like to make one of these little beauties for your furry friends
you'll find instuctions and templates here!
I hope you like this project & I hope you can join our 
"Altered Art" challenge this month!
Don't foget we are looking for some new DT members to join our fun team.
If you're interested, just add DT after your name when you link up your
Altered Art project!
Thanks for popping by!

6 comments:

  1. Pretty great, Dawn!. A crafting family! Thank you for the lovely comment you left for me yesterday. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow is this ever fun and creative! Impressive!!! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!!!!! Clever hubbie!
    It's amazing..
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome hun, a brilliant idea, sadly my cat ignores anything that is designed for scratching and promptly turns to the furniture or me! lol
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx