Pages

Followers

Friday 6 September 2013

Sharing A Find!

Happy Friday folks!
I've just been doing a bit of blog hopping
 (which I never seem to have  the time to do any more)!
When I came across what appears to be the best kept secret on blogger! lol
Did you know that Crafty Ribbons are now on blogger?
AND that they have a sweet candy on offer for every 100 followers they get?



Check out the blog, where they offer lot's of ribbon & button inspiration & a 
whole lot more. The candy post is here don't forget to become a follower 
to be in with a chance of winning!

2 comments:

  1. Well it must be fate Dawn - I had 5 minutes spare and thought I'd pop by to see what you were up to, and then just had to go and follow Crafty Ribbons for a chance of their give away after reading this post. Thanks so much for the heads up - much appreciated :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dawn, will go and check them out xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx