Pages

Followers

Sunday 5 January 2014

Snowman Buddy Circles

Here's a final little look at Christmas 2013!
I promise! lol
This was the last card I made to send off.
I did have a similar card from a while back. 
A friend had admired it & I said I would send it to her.
However, when I went to a Christmas Fayre I somehow managed to sell it!
EEEKK! So, here's MKII


I'm sure you'll recognise Snowman Buddy from Just Inklined.
My favourite snowman of 2013!
Coloured with Promarkers


You can see the embossed circles & glittered edges.
The snowflakes were punched & glittered too!


A last little look as he wave goodbye for now!

Don't forget I have some candy on my blog!
If you'd like to enter, you'll find it here

I'd like to enter this card in a couple of challenges:
Craftitude - Anything Goes/Christmas Sparkle
Stampin With The Dragon - Last Minute Christmas
Wags 'n Whiskers - Christmas
Hanna & Friends - Snowflakes
Happy Campers - Christmas
Baffies Kreativladen - Last Minute Christmas

17 comments:

  1. Love the card it's gorgeous! fab image

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous snowman and love the design of your card.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous embossing and gorgeous snowman - Love it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Dawn, lovely image & looks great surrounded by all the white...Love this xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card - love the jolly snowman! Thanks for joining in the Happy Campers challenge. Kim xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are always amazing Dawn, but, I have had enough of Christmas cards for a month or two!!!!
    Hugs
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Colorado snowman stands out beautifully from the all white background. The cluster of snowflakes is such a nice decorative touch! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great little snowman - love the embossing, super card
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely card Dawn. Your snowman is just so cute and love all the white.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do love snowmen, and this is such a fun image, Dawn! Lovely snowflake cluster and magnificent bow. THe background embossing really showcases the image.

    ReplyDelete
  11. great card dawn thanks for joining us at craftitude, good luck
    caroline dt

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable card, love the snowman and the design. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aaww Dawn this is gorgeous love the cute snowman. Love Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card and super image.
    Thanks for entering our Last minute Christmas challenge at Stampin with the dragon
    Hugs Tania (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card.
    Thanks for joining us at Hanna and Friends.
    Hugs stine

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Craftitude

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx