Pages

Followers

Thursday 9 January 2014

Speedway

Good Morning everyone!
It's Thursday once again & time to share another
Just Inklined card with you!
This one was made for my hubby's birthday!


It had to be quickly made as he kept following me around & was
there at every turn!  If I'd wanted him for something, he'd be
 nowhere to be seen! lol
I used a Craftwork Cards card blank for the base.
The design paper is from Southfield Stationers Craft Pad - Male.
I love this tartan paper.
Not sure why I decided on a Black & White theme but I did!


Here's a closer look at the image, it's called Speedway 
& is one of the fun exclusive images available on
which is still available for just $5 or £3.05.
I keep finding more & more on there!
I coloured up the image with my promarkers & matted on to
black cardstock. I added this to the card using foam tape for dimentsion.


A button threaded with a little twine was added  for embellishment,
 the sentiment was matted on to black cardstock, with brads added
 to each end & then attached to the card using foam tape.
Thanks for popping in!
I hope you like this little card!

I have candy on my blog. If you'd like to play, click here

I'd like to enter the following challenges with this card:
A Little Bit Crafty - Celebrate
Lia Stampz Challenge -Monochromatic
Seemacrafts - Anything Goes
LEJ Designs - Anything Goes
The Crazy Challenge - Cards For Men

23 comments:

  1. How brilliant is this image, Dawn, and love the muted, Tartan at the back, takes me back to my Biker days, Oh Yeah, I was a biker....LOL...love and hugs hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you have coloured this fab image Dawn, a great male card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dawn a brilliant Male card love the image. Love Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. brilliant monochromatic card Dawn - fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Dawn, love the image and the patterned card is fabulous.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a GREAT masculine card!! Your hubby will love it!! Too funny, about him around when you were trying to make it! That's the same here! Sometimes my hubby sits and watches and questions everything I do!! Really? You have nothing better to do! LOL Anyway, I love the black and white color choices as well!! Great design sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a brilliant image and love the tartan. Strange how men are never around when you want them, and always around when you don't lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is a fab and great card Dawn.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant male card, thank you for joining in on Seemacrafts first challenge for 2014

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card! You've done a wonderful job of colouring that fun image! Thank you for joining us at Lia Stampz! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. great manly card
    thank you for joining seemacrafts challenge
    Jakki (craftyjak) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Still loving this card and memory, Dawn, just back with my DT hat on to thank you for sharing with us at LEJ Designs, this month, best of luck hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a great image
    Thanks for joining us this month over at Seemacrafts challenge blog.
    Good Luck with the challenge
    Hugs
    Marie (DT for Seemacrafts)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brilliant card ,Thanks for joining our first challenge of the year for anything goes at Seemacrafts challenge blog, Love Pauline, DT Member xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. brilliant male card love the fantastic image and great B.paper-thanks for joining us at Lej Designs
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great masculine card you've created. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Lia Stampz!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great Card and the Image is so cool.
    Hugs Elfie

    ReplyDelete
  18. a really good male make . thanks for joining us at countryviewcrafts this month Trace x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx