Pages

Followers

Wednesday 16 April 2014

Ribbon & lace

Good morning all! 
Happy hump day! Not long now till the weekend!
I'm so looking forward to Easter break & four days off in a row!
It's time for  a brand new challenge over at
Where the theme this time is Ribbon & Lace!
Here's what I created!


A little primitave style Christmas card using a sponsor image 
from Limited Runs Digital Stamps called
The base is Kraft card& the paper I have used is from my stash.
Here's a closer look at the image!


I coloured her up in pastel pinks with a mix of Promarkers & flexmarkers
The Snowflake ribbon is from Lidl & is from last year, if not
the year before! The lace is from my local haberdashers's bargain basket.
(I do love a bargain!)
Such a sweet image. I cut her out with a nestie label die.


I ran a running stitch along the ribbon & the lace then pulled them up
to make this little rosette!
The sentiment is done on the pc.
As the card is a bit rough on the inside, I'll add a simple paper insert.
Thanks for stopping by & I hope you can play in the new challenge.
I'd like to enter my card in a few challenges:
Holly Jolly Christmas - The Reason For The Season
Sparkles Forum Christmas - Inspired By A Christmas Carol/Song (let it snow)
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - Use Some Pastel Colours

25 comments:

  1. This is so adorable Dawn.
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy hump day to you too Dawn - great card - cute image! Have a good one! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Dawn super cute card hun love it have a great day hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Dawn, I love the image lace and the image is so cute.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, love the image and your colours, hugs hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't believe I'm not following you! Fixed that now! Anyways, this is an adorable card, DAwn. LOVE the soft pink and that bit of lace... delish!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just beautiful with the soft pastel colouring and pretty lace trimmings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute image, love the card - I have gotten behind with my resolve to do at least two Christmas cards per month - must catch up!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dawn this is so pretty, sweet image and love your soft colours for her. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dawn this is stunning love the image so pretty. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this image, Dawn. It's one of my favorites for Christmas or winter cards. I love that you've done it with a pink and white color combo. Fabulous lace rosette!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Turned out very cute my friend....have a great day.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab Christmas card. Cute image. Love the soft colours x

    ReplyDelete
  15. So beautiful is your card and your choosen Carol is gorgeous too! thank you for playing along with our challenge at Sparkles Christmas Buddies "Inspired by a Carol/Song good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. A really sweet card Dawn. Such a lovely image and love how you have done the lace.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card thank you for entering feeling crafty challenge
    and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for entering your lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for April - hope to see you again soon - thank you also for entering this for my Patterned Paper April challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  19. A really sweet card and an adorable image.
    Thank you for joining in with the Feeling Crafty challenge this month and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awww I love this! Love, LOVE, LOVE the Mint Green and soft pink together. Great image and design. Thank you for joining us at Sparkles Christmas for our "Inspired by Christmas Carol/Song" Challenge this month!

    Amy~DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. Pretty card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CRAFTYHAZELNUT'S CHRISTMAS challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx