Pages

Followers

Monday 12 May 2014

Quotations at OLLCB

Good morning all.
 It's Monday & it's time for the latest challenge at
Ohh La La Creations
The theme this fortnight is
Quotations
Here's my card!


I've made an Easel Card using a scalloped square card & an image from the 
Passion for Fashion CD Rom
which is available from the Ohh La La Creations shop here.
As you can see I've gone for a black & white Art Deco type theme too.


I found the quotation using a google search on the internet.
Isn't it just fabulous! I mounted it on some foam tape & used that as 
the stop for the easel section.


I added the image to a scalloped circle & a plain black circle.
Some matting & layering, some black lace, a little bow & some
 Papermania gems from my stash et voila!
I hope you like my card! 
If you'd like some more inspiration, pop on over to 
the challenge blog to see what the talented DT have been up to!
Hope to see you there!

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:


9 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous easel card Dawn, I love your fabulous image and quotation - such an elegant design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Card Looks so elegant.
    Hugs Elfie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute is your card and l just love the sentiment x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Dawn love the image and sentiment Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card Dawn, the black and white is so striking. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I'm playing catch-up on visits and comments. :-D Gorgeous black and white combo, Dawn, and I love that vintage photo! Great quote and wonderful idea to use it for the easel stop. All that black lace is completely yummy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx