Pages

Followers

Sunday 8 June 2014

Boxing Gloves

Hi all, I trust you're well!
I have a card to share with you today! Yay!
This one is a quick & simple little card for La Pashe & was made using 
one of the new Decoupage For Men Sheets


This isn't the main picture, but one of the little extras you get
on the sheet. The papers are by La Pashe also.
All of the items on this card were left over from the main project
I made to send off to them as a sample, with the exception of
the sentiment, which was left over from another project!
Even the base card was leftover from when I cut an A4 sheet
of card-stock in two to make another card.


The sentiment & image are both popped up slightly
on some foam shaker tape but it's still with in the limits for
posting, with a normal letter postage stamp, in the UK.

Hope you like my little card!
Thanks for stopping by, I love it when you visit!

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Crafting When We Can - (5) Leftovers
Crafty Catz - Inspired By A Song (The Boxer by Simon & Garfunkel)

18 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous boxing themed card Dawn, I love the papers - I can't believe it was made from left over pieces!
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great guy card! Cute image and I love the paper!

    Happy crafting
    Joanie. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A brilliant card and something different from cars, golf etc etc for a male x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super Male card, my son would love this Dawn, he is well into boxing, costs me a fortune, having to buy the matches from Sky, LOL...hugs my friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great man's card for a boxing fan - love the papers and image xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great card for a guy! Thanks for playing with Creative Knockouts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Dawn, another great card.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Afternoon Dawn stunning card hun so bright and vibrant love it hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous Dawn, love the papers, and the boxing gloves. My dad would love this.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply gorgeous is your card so beautifully presented too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow - great card!! Colors are awesome and the whole card has a manly feel to it!! I am going to wander around your blog and I would love it if you would visit mine. I am Taunya Butler at https://daisiesgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great guy card and fab colours. Thanks for joining us at Ink

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous and wonderful card Dawn thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz
    Hugs Dianne xx (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great male card, great layout xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card. Great song. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous card- such a great way to use your leftovers! Love the image with that fabulous DP! Thank you for joining us at CWWC Challenges and Good Luck. We hope you join us again.

    Amy- DT Crafting When We Can Challenges
    {Lil Cutie Creations}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx