Pages

Followers

Wednesday 11 June 2014

Don't Be Square

Hi di hi everyone!
I'm back with another card to share!
This is my DT inspiration card for the new challenge over at
Crafting For All Seasons, where the theme this fortnight is 
Here's my little card!


I made a little rocker card which features an image from our sponsor
This is Marilyn by IkesArt, isn't she stunning! 
I was tempted not to add any colour but wasn't sure of the TOU
so thought it best to add just  little touch of colour to the skin & hair
with my flexmarkers.


I cut the base card  with a Scalloped Circle Grand Nestability, then
cut the DP using a plain circle. The image was cut with smaller nesties.


I was going to add some flowers then I spotted the little butterfly
with it's little diamante's & decided to use that on top of a triple bow.
The sentiment was done on the pc & the ribbon I have used is recycled 
from a gift. So, although my card is black & white, it's green too! lol
Thanks for popping in, it's always great to see you!
I hope you can play along in the challenge this time & look
forward to visiting you!

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Die Cuttin' Diva's - Black + One Other Colour
Everybody Art Challenge - A Different Card Form
Inky Chicks - Special Shapes
Shopping Our Stash - Something Soft
Crafty Bloggers Network - BINGO Die Cut, Image, Patterened Paper
Crafty Cardmakers - Circle Cards Or Cards With Circles On Them
Pile It On - Use Patterned Paper
ABC Challenge - M is For Monochrome

26 comments:

  1. Gorgeous image and card Dawn.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Dawn, I love the image, papers and fabulous bow.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome card, Dawn, Marilyn Monroe is a Legend is she not, and I think she will go for some years to come..love the shape and the back and white, timeless and elegant combo, hugs my friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just stunning, love the black and white combo!!

    Hugs,
    Milnie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dawn I absolutely love this hun really sophisticated card for a very sophisticated lady really beautiful hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab rocker card, looks so classy too, fab picture xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and nicely coloured too! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a gorgeous card Dawn, I love your image and fabulous design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just stunning! Thank you for joining us at 2 cute ink! Xx Martha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely fabulous Dawn, I love the image ( well who wouldn't) and the background paper is gorgeous.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great image, lovely card. Like your little butterfly. Gail xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous use of the image Dawn, this is so elegant. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a wonderfull card! Love the monocromatic look! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  14. A gorgeous card Dawn. The image is stunning and I love the colourway and design x

    ReplyDelete
  15. a fabulous card Dawn - it looks very familiar! Thanks so much for the one you sent me - got it today! Lovely! Big Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW, Dawn! Incredible coloring on that fab image! Love the rocker card. Have to see if I can find time to get something made for the challenge before I leave again for several days on Friday. Otherwise, I'll "see" you when I get back. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very nice! TFS your lovely creation at DCD's challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Dawn,

    Would you like to come back to Crafty Cardmakers and enter this into the Circles challenge linky instead of the linky for the Design Team call!!

    Lin
    Crafty Cardmakers and More

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is stunning, I love everything about it Dawn. Great job.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a gorgeous rocker card and perfect for our theme. Thank you for sharing with us over at ABC Challenges. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is gorgeous! Love the shape, and the monochrome palette. That bow is amazing too.

    Thanks for sharing in our 'Going Round in Circles' challenge

    Crafty Cardmakers and More

    and also our Monochrome challenge at
    ABC

    Lin

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous card and a fab image of Marilyn! Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash for the "Something Soft" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a fabulous card - so beautifully coloured too!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fab Card. Very elegant and the Paper are perfect for this image. This Lady was awesome.
    Hugs Elfie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx