Pages

Followers

Thursday 6 November 2014

Christmas Wishes

Hi everyone!
Where does the time go?
I've been chasing my tail as normal at the moment!
I'm in the midst of getting ready for a little craft fair at a friends chuch,
where I'm hoping to raise some funds for Breakthrough Breast Cancer
It's been great fun creating all sorts of goodies!
Here's one of the little cards I've done!


A little dottie CAS Christmas card.
The topper & setiment are both by Papermania.
I've mounted them on some foam tape for added dimension.


A few little gems added for lights on the tree & to
the sides of the sentiment. Cute isn't it!
Thanks for stopping by, if I haven't visited you lately, I'm srry!
Just let me know in the comments & I'll get to you soon!
Have a grea evening & a lovely Friday!

6 comments:

  1. What a sweet little tree. Merry Christmas wishes abound! Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous little Christmas card Dawn, perfect for your craft fair, I hope it goes well and you manage to raise lots of funds.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful,gorgeous image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dawn this is really lovely card, beautiful colours...simple but works so well ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet little tree Image and I love your color choice..sweety christmas card Dawn..love this...hugs.Monika

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx