Pages

Followers

Thursday 16 July 2015

Birthday Boy

Good Morning all!
How are we doing today? Well I hope!
It's almost the weekend & time to let your hair down!
The card I've made today is for a Birthday Boy who's 6 today!
Happy Birthday Brandyn!


The cute little boy image is Bradley With Football from 
The Crafty Pad @ Card Making Downloads
I've had the image in my folder to be coloured for ages. He's been flipped to
face the opposite direction, I can't quite remember why!
I coloured him up with a mix of flexmarkers & Prisma Pencils.
He was the layered on to some scraps of card from my stash.
The card base is a 6"x6" kraft blank & the dotty paper is from La Pashe
The sentiment was also in my folder & I liked how it looked
with the image. I die cut it with a square die to give the effect of the label.
I used the trimmings from the base card & DP to add the mat.
I used a green liquid chalk inkpad on the edges of the image etc but
you can't see it very well!

Finally, to embellish, I added a large button with some sparkly dots on & a 
sparkly no.6  toBradley's jumper.
 Inside the card is a layer of the dotty DP with a die cut square to write on.
Thanks for popping in today, I hpe you like my card!
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
The Male Room - Inspired By A Song (Football Crazy)
Oddball Art Stamps - Die Cuts
Noor! Designs UK - Something Old (Digi) Something New (Sparkly no. & dots)
Creative Card Crew - Die Cuts
Top Tip Tuesday - Summer Fun
The Cutie Pie Challenge - Cute As A Button

24 comments:

  1. Great minds Dawn, we have both made a card for a boy today :) I love your image and great papers. I am sure the birthday boy will love it!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card Dawn, perfect for a youngster.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super football crazy card - think it's going to be one of those annoying trapped in my head songs! thanks for joining in at The Male Room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet there are a lot of little boys enjoying playing football in the Summer sunshine! And what a lovely card, that polka dot paper is gorgeous :-)
    Thanks for sharing with us at Top Tip Tuesday challenge!
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just right for a footie fan. I like how you've " tucked" the sentiment in

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, I bet they love it! Love the colours and the wonderful inside and out.

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. great make Dawn - a really cute boys card xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Dawn this is a fantastic card the little boy will love this card. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really terrific image for a teen! Love the polkadots!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A super card Dawn and a brilliant image for a little boy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great card.....so bright and cheery

    Thank you for joining in with the Cuties again, we always love to see your cards xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is what summer is all about! Great boy card. Thanks for sharing with us at Top Tip Tuesday! Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Marvelous card for a 6 year old celebrating his birthday, Dawn! Definitely classic summer fun. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Perfect card for a young boy who loves football, love your simple layout to keep the image as the main focus. Thanks for joining us at Oddball Art and we hope to see you again soon
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the bold spotty paper looks fab with your image which is so adorable, makes a really fabulous card...x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fab card Dawn!
    Thanks for sharing at Oddball Art. FYI it is a new challenge which is Die Cuts, not Summer Fun anymore. Loving this footballing card though :o) x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at CCC xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dawn I LOVE THIS card
    why ...my son Adrian the little one love to play football
    and this Image is perfecto for him..
    can you imagine if he get this card from me
    scream hehehe
    lovely layout too and great DP
    awesome boys card

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a sweet card for a little boy and I now have that song going round my head!! So sorry to be so late commenting (summer holiday!), thanks so much for playing along with our Song Title challenge at The Male Room. Deborah x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely male card
    Thanks for joining us at the cutie pies
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx