Pages

Followers

Monday 21 September 2015

Good Luck

Good morning all! Happy Monday!
Time for the brand new challenge for this week over at the 
Eureka Stamps Challenge Blog where our theme is
(Shades of one colour, skin tones are permitted too)


to make my Clean & Simple little card.
I used an A6 Linen Embossed Card base to whichh I added a strip of
Washi Tape.I coloured the image with my Chameleon Markers,
the first time I've used them. The image was then matted on to some green card
and mounted on some foam tape. The final addition was the cool green button
from my stash. The bottom corner of the card was rounded using a
Woodware punch.

Thanks for popping in today!
I'm lucky enough to have the day off work as it's a local holiday,
so you may well find me crafting at some point today!
I hope we see you in the challenge this week! 

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Friends -  B is for... (button)
Addicted To Stamps & More - Make Your Mark
Inky Impressions - Fancy Corners

20 comments:

  1. Great good luck card love csa Cards Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Dawn
    I love all the green on your card
    love that green button too
    great sentiment you have and that washi tape is perfecto
    how are you my friend
    I am so sorry after Vacation I did not have much time to catch up your blog
    but all your cards are funtastic my friend
    love this one too
    thanks for joining with us at ATSM this week
    I hope you join again at wednesday
    hugs, Monika (DT Member)
    See you soon maybe on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like this. definitely CAS but with character. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, theresa DT xx
    http://craf-ther.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely CAS card, Great colours and I love the linen card. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great CAS card, wonderful color combo. Thank you for joining us this week at HIMCR.

    Sue - HIMCR DT
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgous CAS card Dawn. Love the freshness of the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous good luck card Dawn, a brilliant CAS design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful CAS card Dawn, do love the colours. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Dawn this is a gorgeous Good Luck card I love the the bright colour. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous CAS Good luck card! Love that green - it's lush!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A wonderful card Dawn and a great layout xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very Sweet card and I love the color! Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful CAS card very elegant! Thank you for joining us at TTCRD this week!
    Kamila DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. A really beautiful CAS card Dawn, I love the texture on the backing card! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this card, Dawn! Such a beautifully simple design. Great sentiment image and the splashes of green against all that white is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great CAS card Dawn and love the colour crafty hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pretty darn cool CAS card and the play on the words with the color is perfect. I like how the embossing adds a bit of texture in the background.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx