Pages

Followers

Wednesday 6 January 2016

Design Team Opportunity

Hi all! 
I'm sure many of you are aware, I am part of the DT over at Eureka Stamps!
Karal, the team leader has just posted a DT call on the challenge blog but I thought 
I'd share it with you too just incase you miss it!
Any level of crafter can apply, so don't be shy, give it a go!
Even if you've never been on a design team before, Karal would love to hear from you!
It's a fun relaxed & friendly team!
Here's the info!

DT Call

The Eureka Stamps Design Team has a couple 
of openings. No Experience is necessary.  We ask that you stay on for 6 months or longer if you like. You will need to make a card or other project each week using images from Eureka Stamps, and have it posted in the Team's Facebook album, and posted on your on blog by the deadline each week.  You will also make comments on your assigned numbers for each challenge. 

If you are interested please send an email with a link to your blog to Karal at grandmakaral@hotmail.com        I look forward to hearing from you.


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time & trouble to comment! I truly appreciate your feedback!
Hugs
Dawn xx